Friday, October 19, 2007

I'm not sleepy now... how much coffee can you drink before you just collapse from coffee poisoning? just curious

here is the folder that goes with this post:
http://gelncadia.com/videos/07oct19

warning this folder won't be active until about 1 pm EST october 19... thanks.

So we have a little dust up between buddy and captain mellow recorded, we have some nice fall colors even though it is summer weather, including a coming summer thunderstorm, buddy wandered off and jim had to go get him, my wife and the baby show up in one video to see what I was doing, I have to drive to Kingston to return that van, sharly might sneak off after all... what else? I better run out and get those blanket in before the rain comes and wash the van before I return it and I got back at 1:30 am last night and because I drank coffee I couldn't sleep and still got up at 6:30 so I better get my butt to kingston with that van before I get sleepy. luckily jim came to work this morning early: he always does. and fixes cars.. great.

7073: yard shot, almost all dog in this one
7074: bella sharly otto and vanya out on a toot
7075: same as above in the squash field
7076: buddy and captain mellow -- no fighting
7077 or 7078: squabble here -- no one seems too upset -- I would like these two to figure it out and be together, two kind of tough dogs neither of whom is mean but both play hard... we'll see
7079: same two as above
7080: open the door and let all the dogs out: maddox apple ginger emma moses dewey whitman (already jumped over the gate)
7081 and 7082: same as above
7083: dewey wandered off -- dewey really seems fine -- I don't think he's suffering at all -- HE'S FINE!!!!!
7084: back inside roll call

No comments: