Wednesday, February 20, 2008

dog for adoption


This is the second entry of the day. Scroll down. But this looks like a cute dog. Here is what Michaela said:

"The dog in this photo is a 10 year old shepherd mix, being given up by his family because they are moving and can't take him. Poor guy...... I am going to meet him this week and if he and Remy get along, he will stay with us until a new forever home can be found. I am working with Posh Pets rescue group in NYC to find him a new home. As you can imagine, he would not last long in a shelter. According to his owner, he is a great dog, friendly and stays in his crate while they work; can wait 10 or so hours to go out. He was also evaluated by a rescue group and they, too, said he is very sweet. If you know anyone who might be interested, please have them email me. I'd love to find a permanent home for this dog very soon! Thanks."

Nice dog, seems like. Email me if you know anyone who might want him. GLENCADIA.COM

No comments: