Saturday, August 21, 2010

picture day

I couldn't find my good video camera (which also takes still but they aren't very good) but I did have my still camera (which takes video but they aren't very good). I decided to make this picture day and take stills.

Where did I put that video camera? It drives me crazy. I keep putting things somewhere... argh!

Stills are much hard to take, by the way. It takes much longer because they have to settle down a little and then look at the camera more or less... and then the shot doesn't work, shadows or blurry, or the dog moved...

You can print these out and get yourself a souvenir of your dog's trip to camp. I guess the shipping and handling might be too much for one picture. You could get a nice 8x10 or your dog too.

http://public.fotki.com/willep/dogs-8-21-2010/

I did also do a video:

august 21 at glencadia.com dog camp from glencadia on Vimeo.

No comments: