Friday, September 4, 2009

the worst outfit

Now, I wander out of the house to deal with the dogs in some crappy clothes -- ripped, stained, ill-fitting -- but today I out did myself. I have on a bathing suit and a bright green/yellow ripped t-shirt and some muck boots. Of course, it doesn't matter since there is no one here but my family, the dogs and Jim... and a video camera. Why I don't think about the fact that I will later be editing a video and see myself looking like the king of the house elves I can't say. I could also put that broken stove we just removed away. Now, the hole in the barn door I made by backing into the door with a load of hay in the pick up seems to have some useful aspects to it. Furthermore, Ollie's balloon pump works. And you'll see a couple of attempts to catch the dogs as they are when I'm not there. That spot they all like to roll in? Manure.

So where is the above mentioned video? Converting to lower res. Then I have to upload. And I have to go to the dump now, so this won't be live until about 5 pm this afternoon EST. Try back!

UPDATE: I left it sitting for hours to get the thing exported, then left it for more hours to upload and then... it didn't work the first time. So I'll try again...


September 4, 2009 at glencadia dog camp second upload try from glencadia on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Diana said...

When is the video coming? would love to see more of Kodiak. Thank you!

wanderlust said...

Wow Rupert is getting so big!! He looks like more of a frenchie now!